Intrust Building Solutions
We service the Domestic, Commercial, Agricultural and Industrial markets.
Our in-house trade specialists cover all the services listed below, and more.
- Single Storey Homes.
- Split Level Homes.
- Dual Occupancy Apartments.
- Two Storey Homes.
- Staircases and Verandah’s.
- Granny Flat’s.
- Steel or Timber Frame Sheds.
- Timber & Plastic Board Decking.
- Bedroom & Office Additions.
- Fish Ponds and Garden Features.
- Patio’s and Outdoor Gazebo’s.
- Ground Preparation and Turfing.
- Rotten Retaining Wall Repair / Replacement.
- Shelving Repair / Replacement.
- Cracked Wall or Floor Tile Replacement.
- Timber Decking Repairs & Coating.
- Body Corporate General Maintenance.
- General Painting & Touch Up.
- Bathroom Tile Grout Replacement.
- Flooring Removal & Revamp.
- Wall Lining Plasterboard Repair / Replacement/
- Real Estate General Maintenance.
- Ceiling Plasterboard Repair / Replacement.
- Roofing Batten Upgrades.
- Kitchen Renovations.
- Retail Shop Fit Outs.
- Bathroom Renovations.
- Retaining Walls.
- Fencing Installations.
- Hospitality Fit Outs.
- Laundry Renovations.
Tell me more about Building…
Looking to build a new home? renovate, or add-on an extension? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
At Intrust Group, we carry out every project in-house.
We employ full-time Carpenters, Electricians, Refrigeration Mechanics, Plumbers, Roofers & Gas Fitters. We’re the only company in Cairns & surrounds to do so, and by operating a business model in this manner we guarantee attention-to-detail across all trades.
Keeping the work in-house also means we’re able to quote with accuracy, communicate effectively, and plan with certainty.
Our strategy results in no surprise variations and minimal interruptions to the schedule of works when construction gets underway.
- We are qualified Builders.
- We are members of Master Builders Australia.
- We are licenced through the QBCC (Queensland Building & Construction Commission), for your protection.
- We hold Public Liability Insurance of $20,000,000, for your protection.
- We are FNQ locals with 17 full time staff residing in Cairns, Innisfail & Atherton.
- We have a physical head office in Cairns, QLD.
About the Building Process:
- A site visit is conducted to gather information about the proposed build.
- Specific details regarding the project that are of importance to you are discussed and noted.
- An estimate is provided to you.
- On acceptance of the price estimate, a building designer is engaged to draft a full set of builders plans.
- Once the building plans are obtained, a formal fixed price quotation is issued for the proposed build.
- On acceptance of the quotation, a building contract is drawn up and signed.
- The build gets underway!
Average Price Guide:
There are many variants regarding building renovations, extensions, or new homes. We have attempted to boil down the costs associated into an average rate per square metre.
- A rough guide for an extension, renovation or new home build is $1,200 inc GST per square metre.
- A rough guide for the renovation of a full bathroom is $2,000 inc GST per square metre.
- We offer a 6 month defect period on all renovations, extensions & new home builds.
- We offer a 6 year structural guarantee on all extensions & new home builds.
- Cairns Regional Council.
- Cassowary Coast Regional Council.
- Tablelands Regional Council.
- Douglas Shire Council.
- Cook Shire Council.
- Mareeba Shire Council.
- Etheridge Shire Council.
Get in touch with us today, to see how we can help you!
We use and recommend…